Government Contracting Is Hard
Especially if you are a small business. We know. You and your team are in charge of everything – business development, market research, capture management, bid / no bid, proposal management, even printing and shipping the proposal.
There is a lot to keep track of – Can we do this? Should we bid? Do we qualify? When are questions due? Who are the decision makers? Does the agency know who we are? Is the proposal done? Started? By Whom? Shipped? Arrived? What’s the tracking number? Hard. Really hard.
Bidspeed is Easy
Really easy. Bidspeed manages the entire process, from finding the opportunities, to staying in contact with government buyers, to tracking the proposal, to closing the deal.
- No more stacks of paper, tracking spreadsheets, lost documents. Bidspeed keeps everything together in one place.
- Get your message out there: Follow up, market, develop your business. All from within Bidspeed.
- Do your research: Bidspeed is directly integrated with FBO, DIBBS, FPDS-NG, and SBIR/STTR data. Interested in the opportunity? One click and you’re on your way.
- Set priorities: So many opportunities, so little time. Bidspeed lets you prioritize your valuable time so you can concentrate on winning.
- Keep important documents in one place: Statements of Work, Specs, Notes, Proposals, Capability Statements. Bidspeed manages your documents simply and securely. No more lost files.
- Do everything on time: Questions Due, Site Visits, Response Due, everything. Bidspeed automatically reminds you when important dates are coming up.
- Share your thoughts. Bidspeed allows your entire team to collaborate on important opportunities.
Proven Success through Bidspeed Technology
Here at Bidspeed, we know that our product helps your company win more federal business, but don’t take our word for it; we’ve been doing this successfully for thousands of small businesses for the last 2 years as an active participant with the SBA’s Small Business Teaming Pilot Program. The SBA Teaming Pilot Grant was designed to help small businesses win more federal contracts.
During the 2-year grant period more than 2,800 small business contractors participated in the Bidspeed powered program. We presented over 200 webinars to 8,000+ people on active, early-stage opportunities. We reviewed hundreds of responses from individual companies, and advocated directly with contracting officers on behalf of program participants.
More importantly, over 500 teams were formed, many that are actively pursuing new opportunities today.
Your Process, Managed by Bidspeed
We know, every business is different. That’s why Bidspeed adapts to your process. It helps keep everything in one place so you can do all your jobs, all your way. Yes, government contracting is hard. Bidspeed is easy. Welcome to Bidspeed.
So much data. How Bidspeed Helps
Bidspeed is a resource that has been used by over 100,000 people. Bidspeed dynamically combines several thousand publicly available data sources to provide detailed information and intelligence to government contractors, agencies, and advocacy organizations.
Bidspeed users include Federal, State, and Local contractors, economic development organizations, and Federal agencies, among others.
Bidspeed users are a combination of:
- Paid subscribers of the Bidspeed Government Opportunity Management system.
- Participants in free online briefings on upcoming Federal Opportunities.
- Members of advocacy organizations, mostly supporting Federal Contracting.
- Qualified economically segmented contracting organizations, such as SBA 8(a), Native American, Alaskan Native Corporations, Veteran-Owned and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned organizations, and Women-owned businesses.
Interested in reading more? Click here to download a short paper on how Bidspeed simplifies federal and state data.